Copy right symbol is getting encrypted in PDF

Hi,

While converting from .dwf file to .pdf, if the text contains “©” symbol then the text is encrypted and displayed all numbers in .pdf file. Is that known issue in Aspose.CAD software?

@Gkrao,

Can you please share source file along with generated result and sample code so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi,

Please find the attached source file that we used and also find the sample code here for generating the .pdf.

Dim NewPDFfilename As String = String.Empty
NewPDFfilename = filename.Replace(".dwf", “.pdf”)
Using image As Aspose.CAD.Image = Aspose.CAD.Image.Load(filename)
Dim pdfOptions As Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.PdfOptions = New
Aspose.CAD.ImageOptions.PdfOptions()
sample.zip (1.6 KB)
image.Save(NewPDFfilename, pdfOptions)

@Gkrao,

I have been able to observe issue and created an issue with ID CADNET-830 to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Thanks and it would be more happy if we can get the response soon. We are moving our code to Production soon and customers want this issue to be fixed soon.

@Gkrao,

We will share good news with you soon.

Any update on this ticket?

@Gkrao,

Thanks for contacting us again. I like to inform that this issue has been resolved in Aspose.CAD 19.9, which will be release soon. I request for your patience.

Any luck to get 19.9 version?

@Gkrao,

Aspose.CAD for .NET 19.9 has been published. We request you to please visit this link for downloading it.