Copy sheet to new workbook with charts changes referenced data to target sheet's chart

I am reporting 2 issues on sheet copy. Please see the attached solution to reproduce the problems.

1. Chart data source incorrect

I have 2 workbooks with 1 sheet each. Both the source and target book’s sheet’s have multiple charts.

When I copy the sheet from the source book to the target book, one of the target sheet’s charts (Chart 3) has the data source change to one of the the source chart’s data source (Chart 8). Chart 8 also now appears blank and no longer has a data source reference.

image.png (7.5 KB)

Looking at the definedNames in the openxml definition, it appears that there are now duplicate xlChart definedNames.

image.png (435.5 KB)

1. Secondary Axis on chart is multiplying percentages by 100 on Save.

Before:
image.png (3.9 KB)

After:
image.png (6.8 KB)AsposeChartIssue.zip (5.7 MB)

@mhopkins,
We have observed the issue and logged it in our database for further investigation and a fix. You will be notified here once any update is ready for sharing.

This issue is logged as:
CELLSNETCORE-87 - Copy sheet to new workbook with charts changes referenced data to target sheet's chart

@mhopkins,
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@mhopkins,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.10.1 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.10.1 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.10.1 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.4 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.10.1 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.4 MB)
(Note: please try .NET Standard version)