Copying Excel named range into MS Word using Cells and Words

My company just purchased a few of your products. I had been evaluating them for some time, but never tested it for the scenario below.
I am using Cells and Words and I have some formatted ranges in Excel that I need to copy and then paste into bookmarked locations in a MS word document.
The spread is generated in a stream in Cells it is never written out as a file to disk. My original idea was to select the range I needed copy it and then paste it using Words. It doesn’t appear there is anyway to copy to or paste to\from the clipboard and range types between the two products is incompatible. I tried exporting to a datatable, but the formatting fo the table, font, cell size, etc has to be intact and match the spread exactly. The users format the ranges to comply with the formatting required for legal documents. So the formatting, size of the range, number of rows with any specific format structure is not static.
Is there anyway to achieve this using the two products together?
Thanks,
Donna

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. Please see the following demo project. I think that this could be useful for you.
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.

Thanks,
I had to convert it over to vb.net, but I was able to just place my named range on a single page, setup some formatting (to accomodate cells that contain large amounts of text and shouldn’t word wrap) and import it into the document. That seems to work very well. I’ll play with it some more to see if I can modify it to accept a named range instead of a worksheet.
Now I don’t have to tell my boss that what she wants can’t he done.
Donna