Corel fonts replacement

Hello,
tried online convert and Aspose.Imaging on our server but both replacing fonts in wrong way.
CDR file is save with “Embed fonts (version 19)” so would expect there is no need to replace fonts.
Fonts are installed on server/my PC and works with Corel OK but Apose replacing them all the time with wrong versions. Only one solution is to convert text to curves but then CDR text is not editable and magic is lost. What elso to try? I need to keep fonts in CDR and the same fonts used in PDF…

@Aspose.czub
Thank you for your submission. At the moment our library does not support embedded CDR fonts.
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): IMAGINGNET-6422

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Is there a list of supported fonts we can use in Corel ?
I want to get some info which font going to be replaced and which isn’t.

If you use the Aspose.Imaging library, then in the CDR, those fonts will not be replaced that are installed in the system or set by methods:

FontSettings.SetFontsFolder
FontSettings.SetFontsFolders

If you mean online then specify the address of the resource on which you are doing the conversion, please

We have defined path for “Fonts” folder and it apparently helped. Fonts are now used but still one problem persists. Text in italic/underline is ignored. Any idea why?

Aspose.jpg (98.8 KB)

@Aspose.czub Could you give me this CDR so I can check?

Sure. Fonts embedded to CDR so should be OK.Test.cdr.zip (2.2 MB)

@Aspose.czub, Thank you, I got the same result, after checking I will report the results

@Aspose.czub
Unfortunately, we do not have support for text styles - italic and underline in CDR format.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): IMAGINGNET-6435

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

That is real complication for us. Can you please provide me a term when gonna be fixed? Thanks

Another issue I have font when used Montserrat font.
Some of the czech letters are coded in wrong way but some of them are OK. Is there some setting I can manage this?
Aspose CZ.jpg (33.1 KB)

@Aspose.czub There are no settings, but if you can attach the original please, I will check

As for text styles, I think that will be included in release 23.9. And support built-in fonts by the end of this year.

Please check this word doc where you can see PDF from Word (letters are OK and font involved) and PDF from Aspose (Calibri and Arial are OK but some Montserrat letters have wrong coding).
Test word.zip (275.6 KB)

@Aspose.czub, Unfortunately I can’t help you with Aspose.Words, please refer to the Aspose.Words section

OK, sending the same exam from Corel

Test corel.zip (8.0 MB)

@Aspose.czub

Issue ID(s): IMAGINGNET-6439

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-6435) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by samer.el-khatib