Corrupt file after converting pot => potx- need to be repaired by clientsoftware

When I try to open a converted pot file (now potx), PowerPoint notify that the file is corrupt and must be repaired. After the reparing I'm missing some content.
Do you have a solution for that?

Now I'm using following code:
Presentation pres = new Presentation(@"D:\test.pptx");
if (pres.VbaProject != null)
{
//ToDo code here
}

Thanks & regards
Mario

Hi Mario,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the sample presentation and generated presentation for further investigation on our end. Please also first try the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 15.8.1 on your end as well.

Many Thanks,

Hello Mudassir

I’m using V15.8.0.0

Regards
Mario

Hi Mario,

As requested earlier, please share the sample presentation and generated output along with PowerPoint version used on your end for further investigation on our end.

Many Thanks,

Hello

Here are some presentations.
Original-Files and converted files.

Regards
Mario

Hi Mario,

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified on my end. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-36935 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-36935) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.