Corrupt Output (html to word)

I have an html document that generates a word document that fails to open with a basically empty error message: no error detail available Location 3.

Attached is the subset that is causing the error. I realize the forms and js aren’t going to work, I just need a clean output document I can work with.

Thanks!
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I converted your HTML document to DOCX format with Aspose.Words i.e. 13.2.0 on my side and when I opened the converted DOCX document with Microsoft Word 2013, it displayed an error message saying 'We can't open out.docx ...'. However, converting your HTML to DOC format worked just fine on my end. Anyways, I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8030. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, note that Aspose.Words does not deal with Javascript and no Javascript is read or written during open and save.

Best regards,

Any updates?

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-8030 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the April release of Aspose.Words (13.4.0) which is planned to be released by the end of April. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as new release of Aspose.Words is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8030) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.