Corrupt Workbook

Hi,

Some, not all workbooks when created end up being “corrupt” and unable to open. When we unzip the xlsx file and take a look at the XML (/xl/workbook.xml) we see ‘You are using cracked version.Please contact to www.aspose.com.’ Do you know what could cause this? Our license is set before creating any workbooks.

@msbair,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Could you create a simple sample code (runnable) or project (runnable) and post us to reproduce such corrupted file, we will check it soon. Also attach your template files (input file(if any) and output file, etc.). This will help us really to evaluate your issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

Ha… I knew the request was coming! Unfortunately, the issue is not easily reproducible and is more random in nature. Moreover, we are a financial company and cannot provide the template and the data used to generate the report. If the issue were easily reproducible I could provide a fake template with fake data, but this isn’t the case. Can you please first take a look at all possibilities which could cause the ‘You are using cracked version.Please contact to www.aspose.com.’ message, which might provide any clues?

@msbair,

Well, it is hard to evaluate your issue without simulation code and sample files.

We will check the possibilities and investigate it and get back to you soon.

@msbair,

Could you try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells v19.5.6 (attached)

Hopefully, it will fix your issue.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.5.6 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.5.6 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells_Java_v19.5.6.zip (6.5 MB)

@Amjad_Sahi

Sure, I will give this a shot. I guess you found something of interest to update. Thanks for taking a look despite not having much to go on!

@msbair,

Please take your time to try the latest version/fix and in the event of any issue or queries, let us know with details, we will check it soon.