Corrupted Document Stencil

I’m trying to create a document using a custom document stencil. However, when I output the file in VDX format, the stencils look like low-res versions of the original. I’ve included the original stencil file and the generated output file.

Hi there,

Thank you for your request. Our support team are looking into this request and will answer as soon as possible, please hold tight.
Thanks,

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting support. We can see an evaluation watermark in the output VDX drawing. Please apply a valid license and try the latest version of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. You can get a temporary license for 30 days. In case, it does not help then please share your sample code in this forum thread. We’ll take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Below is a very simple example the demonstrates the issue

import com.aspose.diagram.Diagram;
import com.aspose.diagram.License;
import com.aspose.diagram.Page;
import com.aspose.diagram.SaveFileFormat;

public class Test {
public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
License lic = new License();
lic.setLicense(“Aspose.Diagram.lic”);
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(“Topology.vss”);

Page page = diagram.getPages().getPage(0);

page.addShape(1, 1, 1, 1, “Interface Normal”);
diagram.save(“Output.vdx”, SaveFileFormat.VDX);
}
}

Hi Chris,

Thank you for supplying us the sample code. We have tested your code against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. The output VDX drawing looks perfect to me. It has been attached to this reply. Could you please provide us the exact error details? May with the help of screenshot.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve included a zip with the following files:

Output.vdx - The output file generated by the Aspose API
Screenshot.png - Image showing the stencil directly from the stencil file and showing after being generated by the API
Test.java - The complete java code
Topology.vss - The stencil file

I viewed the stencil and output files using Visio 2007 and Visio 2013, with the same results.

Thanks!

Hi, Chris

Thank you for the screenshot. We have tested against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram for Java 2.1.0. We managed to replicate the problem of cutoff shape. We have logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMJAVA-50095 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any available updates. We’re sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

Has this issue been resolved?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for asking about an update. We're sorry to share with you that the linked issue is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. We have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. We'll let you know once any update is available from him in this regard. We're sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50095) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.