Corrupted Powerpoint Table Slides

Dear Aspose,

I have a problem with tables on Aspose.Slides for .Net.

I currently have a template powerpoint which has a slide containing a table. When I run my program data is inserted into the table using the AsposeSlidesUtil.SetSlideTableContents(Slide s, String sub, List data) method.

When I open the file, it says that the file is corrupted and the only slides that are affected are the slides with tables. I have tested and it seems to be a problem with table’s borders. If I don’t manipulate the border, I don’t have problems, but if I try to have only inside borders then I have a problem.

Please let me know how to fix this.

Also I need to know if there’s a method to work with banded rows.

i.e. I need the even rows to be white and the odd rows to be green with the exception of the header row which is blue.

Regards,

Derek

Hi Derek,

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. Please share the project code with us for necessary investigation on our to reproduce the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

I have added the template and the code.

Hi Derek,

I have tried to observe the presentation and code snippet shared by you. I may kindly request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.3.0 first for your investigation. If the issue still exists then please share a working example with us along with the generated presentation for necessary investigation.

Thanks and Regards,