Corruption error displayed when PowerPoint file is opened

I use Aspose Slides to create a PowerPoint document containing a number of charts saved as .png files. This application is serveral years old. A few weeks ago a user complained that the PowerPoint document reported an error when opened. The error text is as follows:

PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the slides in the file, , because they have become corrupted. Affected slides have been replaced by blank slides in the presentation and it is not possible to recover the lost information. To ensure that the file can be opened in previous version of PowerPoint, use the Save As command (File menu) and save the file with either the same or new name.

There is nothing wrong with the .png files. The version of PowerPoint has not been changed. I am at a loss for what is causing this. Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Hi
Michael,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue shared by you. Unfortunately, you have shared the resultant issue but in order to investigate the issue further on our end and to help you out further I need to request following information from.

1. Source presentation
  2. What operation you are performing on your presentation to generate output presentation
  3. Sample code snippet reproducing the issue
  4. Generated output
  5. In which version of PowerPoint you are trying to open your presentation
  6. Aspose.Slides version that you are using on your end

Please share the requested information and I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,