Could not convert: Parameter not valid

Hi

When trying to convert the attached visio to SVG, i am presented with the error: “could not be converted: Parameter is not valid”

Is there any chance you can tell which parameter is not valid? It opens fine in visio.

parameter-not-valid.zip (61.9 KB)

@hellagutmanndk

Thanks for contacting support.

We have tested the scenario in our environment using Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.10 and following code snippet. We were unable to notice the exception that you have mentioned. However, we did notice that output SVG was not correct and logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51577 in our issue tracking system.

var d = new Aspose.Diagram.Diagram(dataDir + "source.vsd"); 
d.Save(dataDir + "source.svg", Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.SVG);

source.svg.zip (3.5 KB)

We will further investigate above logged issue in details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

That is weird, I am using 18.10 as well.

I will try with a new application, to see if that is the same…

@hellagutmanndk

Please take your time to test the scenario in our environment. In case you notice any other issue, please feel free to let us know.

Hi, got around to taking a look at this. And this is actually while trying to convert it to GIF and PNG, not SVG as first stated.

@hellagutmanndk

Thanks for getting back to us.

We were able to notice the issue in our environment for both image formats (PNG and GIF) and logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51584 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51577) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.2.