Could not convert word document with pen object into pdf

Hi,

We could not open the word document with pen objects, which we intent to save as pdf.

I use Document wordDoc = new Document(_inputDocumentFile); and got an exception

{“The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.”}

Please find the source document as attachment.

As we found this bug in the field, we consider this as a high priority bug, kindly let us know if we have a workaround for this bug.

Thanks,

Robert
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8218 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Tahir,

Since this bug is likely to happen in all of our customer’s site as it can easily reproducible, we consider this bug as a red alert bug.
So, kindly give us the ETA of the fix for this bug.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, this issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I can't provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

We appreciate your patience.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your response. Can we know when this bug will be taken for analysis?

Thanks,

Robert
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. We will update you via this forum thread about the status of this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8218) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.