Could not create a Paid support ticket

Dear support,

I could not create a Paid support ticket.
I get following message:

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Please fix it soon.

Kind regards,
Guido

@hmitov,

This issue has been forwarded to our paid support team. They will investigate it further why you were not able to log the issue. Can you please try again and share if you still see the same issue?

@hmitov,

Sorry, we were not able to find you in the list of our paid support customers. Can you please share which account and email ID you use to access paid support helpdesk or to log a paid support ticket?

Well, exactly this account …

Order ID 160912021119, Order Date 9/12/2016 - does this help?

@hmitov,

Thanks for sharing the details. The details have been forwarded to our sales team. We will get the required information and update you in this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@hmitov,

Thanks for being patient. The issue has been resolved and you should be able to create paid support tickets now. Please try again and let us know if you still see any issue.

Hi,

now I get one step further but still cannot create a support ticket.

Now the message is:
Your subscription has been expired, kindly renew your subscription.

When i click on the link next to it:
Sorry you do not have any orders available for renewal…

Please repair as soon as possible.

@hmitov

@hmitov,

We are actively working on this issue and will update you as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@hmitov,

Sorry for the delay. As per our record, you have used all of your quota in paid support helpdesk and you need to renew your subscription to log more ticket.