{"Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.BarCode, Version=22.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56' or one of its dependencies

I have added the the latest dll for Aspose.BarCode, Version=22.5.0.0 in my application, the old one was Version=6.9.0.0, where I facing this issue of ‘Could not load file or assembly’.

{“Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.BarCode, Version=22.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.”:“Aspose.BarCode, Version=22.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56”}

In our application we read barcode from pdf file, so we are using Aspose.PDF version 11.2.0.0 and while upgrading Aspose.PDF also we are getting the same error.

Do I need to add any other references/dependencies to resolve these issues?

@pranalisargar,

Please make sure you remove the older reference to Aspose.BarCode from the project and re-add reference to newer version of Aspose.BarCode. Moreover, it is better you add reference to newer Aspose.BarCode version directly using NuGet in the VS.NET.