Could not load file or assembly Aspose.Cells

Hi, I’m using Aspose.Cells with Visual Studio 2013 in a C# project. I’m getting an error after deploy the app:

"Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Cells, Version=8.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies."

I’ve added the reference dll but my problem still goes on. What can I do?. Thank you very much

Hi Jaun,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Please note that Aspose.Cells for .NET API uses the System.Drawing for certain features. In case you haven’t added the reference of System.Drawing.dll in your project you may encounter the mentioned error. Please try this on your end. If the problem persists, please zip your complete project (including assemblies) and share it here for your further investigation.

Hi Babar,

I too have the same issue

“Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Cells, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)”

@susil

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

Please Clean and Rebuild the Solution in Visual Studio and it should fix your issue.

Clean
Click on the Build menu and then click Clean Solution

Rebuild
Click on the Build menu and then click Rebuild Solution