Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.Imaging' when loading nuget dynamically

My application is based on plugins that are dynamically loaded and instantiated. This works for all Aspose nugets except for the AsposeImaging and specifically with conversion to DICOM.

If I build a simple CLI application it works but if I load dynamically I get:

C:/Repos/Filestar/experimental/AsposeImaging/Program/bin/Debug/net6.0/Program.exe 
Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.Imaging, Version=22.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56'. The system cannot find the file
 specified.
File name: 'Aspose.Imaging, Version=22.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56'
   at AsposeImaging.Converter.Convert(String inputPath, String outputPath)
   at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Object , String , String )
   at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2)
   at Program.Converter.Main(String[] args) in C:\Repos\Filestar\experimental\AsposeImaging\Program\Converter.cs:line 41

I have created the simplest possible solution to show you:

@nielsbosma
We’re able to reproduce you issue for conversion to dicom (At that conversion to png works fine),
The internal issue IMAGINGNET-5818 is created to address the issue in the nearest releases and attached to this ticket so you may see the status.

Issue status says resolved but Aspose.Imaging v 22.11.0 still has this issue. When is this going to be released?

@nielsbosma, this issue is resolved in 22.12 Aspose.Imaging and will be available in this release.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-5818) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by samer.el-khatib4aspose