Could not load type 'Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader'

Hi,

I am using the source code from and example from the master example for OCR.

(Aspose.OCR.Examples.CSharp.FormattingAndManipulatingOMR)

If i use the image and the template as-is, it works 100%.

When i change the template to include the barcode (see attached template.png) i get the following error during runtime (see attached error.png)

Could not load type ‘Aspose.BarCodeRecognition.BarCodeReader’ from assembly ‘Aspose.BarCode, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=’.

Please assist!

Hi Morne,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to update you that you have to provide and set a valid license for barcode in case BarCode elements are used in the OMR template. Do not forget to set license for OCR and BarCode separately in the code before using any functionality of the API.

In case you are using OMR template editor do not forget to provide Aspose.BarCode setup through Settings under Edit menu.

Hope the above information helps. Feel free to contact us in case you have any query or comments.

I am using a temporary license for OCR and BARCODE which are loaded in the program (license.png).

I also included the license in the template editor (template_ocr_license.png)

I did the config for the barcode in the editor (template_barcode_config.png)

I get an error when i try to detect barcode type (template_error.png)
Hi Morne,

Thank you for writing us back.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue. Initial investigation shows that there is an exception in Aspose.OCR assembly in combination with Aspose.BarCode 3.8.0. An investigation ticket has been logged into our system with ID OCRNET-1388. Our product team will further look into it. we will update you about the findings via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as OCRNET-1388) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.