Could not load type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.ReportSection'

if we use Export to aspose ppt wie got this Error message:

Could not load type ‘Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.ReportSection’ from assembly ‘Microsoft.ReportingServices.ProcessingCore, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91’.

We use following Environment:
Windows Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 SP3

We tried Aspose.Slides Version 5.2 and 5.3. Both with the same error.

Hi Sven,

Thank you for posting.

We are discussing this with our product team and we will get back to you with our findings, soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Sven,

I would like to request you to share some details about the issue, please share if this issue appears while exporting to ppt format or while exporting to other formats (pdf, tiff etc) as well. Does this error appears while exporting this very report, or while exporting every report. For more investigations, we need the sample Database and RDL to reproduce the issue on our end. Please share the requested data and information with us so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,

this error occours only while exporting to ppt, pptx. Standard Exports are okay (Excel, XML, PDF). All Reports are affected.

The Export works fine on a Server in an other environment.

BR

Sven

Hi Sven,

I have observed the comments shared by you that in one of your server you are facing the issue where as in another server there is no issue while using Aspose.Slides. It seems to be an issue with environment on your end. I suggest you to please reinstall Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services on your end by following these guidelines. Please share the feedback with us if there is still an issue incurring on your end.

Many Thanks,

i have done some tests. The Problem can be solved with a newer SQL Server Version. Aspose.Slides dosn’t work with SQL Server 2008 in my configuration. I have upgrade the SQL Server to 2014 then it will work fine. Also with 2008 R2 and 2012. But not with 2008. Any ideas?

Hi Sven,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides is fully compatible with SQL Server 2008. There may be some issue with installation on your end as you have shared that things have work for you in SQL Server 2008 R2 and even in SQL Server 2014. I suggest you to please create a fresh installation of SQL Server with Reporting Services configured in your environment and then try installing Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services. I am hopeful, things will work.

Many Thanks,