Could you give me sample Gridweb Project of Spring Framework?

Hello…

I’ve tried to run GridWeb demo file in my Spring Framework Project.

I also put the GridWeb Servlet tag in my web.xml like below

GridWebServlet GridWebServlet com.aspose.gridweb.GridWebServlet GridWebServlet /GridWebServlet

However, When I input some values and formula into cell, I couldn’t ger proper result.
I always got 0(zero) result.

So, Could you plz give me sample Gridweb Project of Spring Framework?

@goodhosik,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Do you use spring boot or spring mvc? We still think you may get/import from maven repos by simply adding dependency for Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (Java) jar and its resources jar in pom.xml for the latest release, it should be ok for the web project. We think you might have not included acwmain.js file from the resources to your project fine. That’s why you got issue regarding formula calculations. See the <dependency> element script in pom.xml for your reference:

<dependency>
            <groupId>com.aspose</groupId>
            <artifactId>aspose-cells</artifactId>
            <version>19.7</version>
            <classifier>gridweb</classifier>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <version>19.7</version>
            <classifier>gridweb-javadoc</classifier>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <version>19.7</version>
            <classifier>gridweb-resources</classifier>
        </dependency>

Moreover, I have also logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42958” on working sample to provide you for using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (Java) on spring framework for your needs.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

My project use spring mvc. And I have included acwmain.js like below

I can also see acwmain.js in devloper Debugging tool.
Also I was able to see the proper result of Formula in GridWeb Demo (gridwebdemo.latest1.zip) which you gave me before. But today, the result of formular is always zero. Is there any valid date to work?

And my supervisor ask me when I can receive Sample Spring project of GridWeb control exactly?
I’m kind of hurry :frowning:

Thanks a lot.

@goodhosik,

Thanks for providing further details.

We did evaluate on the sample to work Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (Java) on spring mvc and found some server side updates for Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (Java) are required to suit and to work with spring mvc. We hope, we can provide you the demo project (with details and update) for using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb (Java) on spring mvc after 15-20 days or so.

@goodhosik,

We have created the demo (attached) for your reference. The pom.xml won’t work as the next Java release is not ready and is not published yet, so we commented the dependency of gridweb. You may just manually import the gridweb.19.7.1.jar (attached) and then you can run the demo.

Hope, this helps a bit.
gridwebspringdemo.zip (1.2 MB)
aspose-gridweb-19.7.1-java.zip (6.2 MB)