Count the number of lines in a table cell

Is there a way to count the number of lines in a table cell?

In a cell, the text can wrap. I would like to know how many lines in the "paragraph" of the cell.

╒═════════════╤════════════════╕
│This has two │This has 1 line │
│lines. │ │
├─────────────┴────────────────┤
│This has 1 line. │
╘══════════════════════════════╛

Note that the text is wrapping, not Hard-returned.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I think it is extremely difficult. Because so many factors affect how much would be lines in the cell. It depends on the font of its size, the settings of the cell. Please specify for what purpose you want to know such information. Maybe it's fashionable to solve in another way.

I have a dot leader tab that I want to line up with the item in the next cell.
Works great as long as not two lines. Note that in the actual table, there are no borders.
I have mostly accomplished the effect that I want setting the vertical alignment to bottom; although
it is a bit clunky with some of the other rows. I can mostly make this work. I was just hoping there was a linecount property to make things easier for what I am trying to accomplish.

╒═══════════════════╤════════════════╕
│This has two │ │
│lines............. │ Blue │
├───────────────────┴────────────────┤
│ │
╘════════════════════════════════════╛

Thank you for additional information.
Unfortunately we do not have a property that would be responsible for the number of lines in cell. I will add your request to the appropreate issue in our defect database. As soon as you requested interface is implemented, we will notify you immediately.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2978) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(65)