Counter-increment is not working

Hi there,

I want to convert html to word file, and i’m using counter-increment css property it is working good in html display but not working in word file after conversion. So please give me a suggestion how is it possible that it will work in word file after conversion.
Here is my input file you can test it by your own. and please reply me as soon as possible.

Hi Ahmed,

counter-increment is supported by Aspose.Words however there looks to be some issue with the HTML. If you open this HTML in MS Word, you will see the same output as Aspose.Words so Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word in this case.

Best Regards,

Hi There,
Actually now i'm using simple html with counter-increment property but still it is not working in word file after conversion so please share some details with me that how is it possible that it will work properly in word file?
Here is my simple input please test this file and send me output.

Hi Ahmed,

Looks like browser is resetting the counter for body element but Aspose.Words is resetting it for each ordered list (ol element). MS Word produces the same output in this case.

This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12219. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12219) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.