Coverting DOCX to PDF and vise a versa

Hello ASPOSE Suppport team ,

We are working on document converion from PDF to DOCX and from DOCX to PDF back .
FOR PDF to DOCX we have used Aspose.Pdf.Document Save method and it is working fine .
But WHen we convert DOCX to PDF sed Aspose.Pdf.Document Save it is throwing an error and not converting it back DOCX .

Can you please advise is it the right approach or what API we should use so that we can convert PDF to DOCX and DOCX to PDF back?

Regards
Shrirang

@shrirang

Please use Aspose.Words for .NET to convert DOCX to PDF. For more detail, please read the following article.
Convert a Document to PDF

@tahir.manzoor

Thank you for your quick reply.
When I used ASPOSE.WORD to save DOCX to PDF it working fine but while converting PDF to DOCX I used ASPOSE.PDF. so does that mean I have to use both ASPOSE.PDF and ASPOSE.WORD to make PDF TO DOCX and DOCX to PDF conversion? Can’t it be done using one API? also when I used ASPOSE.WORD to perform conversion from PDF to DOCX it breaking formatting and image as well.
Will you please advise?

Regards
Shrirang

@shrirang

Yes, your understanding is correct. Aspose.PDF does not import DOCX.

You can use Aspose.Words for .NET to convert DOCX to PDF and PDF to DOCX.

Please post your query in Aspose.Words forum with complete detail of your issue where you will be guided appropriately.