Create 3D mesh from a matrix of 3D points

Hello,
I am new here and I want to know if I may construct a complex surface mesh from a matrix of points, each point with 3 coordinates (x,y,z).
Then I want to put the mesh into a scene and export it to a 3d file format which may be imported in another 3d modelling software.

@cloudway

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please visit below link and other articles in Aspose.3D for .NET API documentation.

Create 3D Mesh and Scene

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

I saw there is just a simple cube, but I need to generate a complex mesh from 3d points like this
http://scidavis.sourceforge.net/manual/x1381.html

@cloudway

We are looking into your requirements and will get back to in a while.

I just want to specify that all my 3D points are in fact a bidimensional array (covering a rectangle and they are put at the exact same distance on the width on X axis of the rectangle and the exact same distance on the height of the rectangle on Y axis). I have diferrent measures (not related to X and Y) on the Z axis for each 3D Point.
They have to be united by vertices horizontally and vertically (I do not know if it is necessary to be united on their diagonals in order to construct a mesh)

@cloudway

We have recorded your concerns and will consider them during investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we have some feedback to share with you in this regard.

@cloudway

We are afraid we can not find the point set in the link shared by you. If there is a sample file with points then we can create a code snippet for your requirements accordingly.

About constructing meshes from points varies on the concrete requirements. From a matrix of points is easy, but from non-regular sources like 3D scanner would be a difficult mathematics algorithm problem.so we have included it in our roadmap by logging a ticket with ID THREEDNET-530 in our issue management system and will let you know once constructing a mesh from non-matrix point set will be supported.

The terrain mesh like here is what I need to construct:
An introduction to Three.js – The Humaan Blog

@cloudway

Thank you for sharing it.

We are working over your requirements and will get back to you soon.

@cloudway

Thank you for being patient.

We have created samples to create meshes. Attached are samples along with data files:

TerrainSample.zip

1. Creating a terrain mesh from matrix of points
  2. Creating a terrain mesh from a height map

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.