Create a PDF with layers

We would like ASPOSE to create a PDF with 2 layers. one layer will have the text and the other layer will contain the images (logo, colour diagrams).
The first issue we have is with the word template which we know ASPOSE can render and save as a PDF…if we wanted the word template to contain both the text and the colour images separately what is the best way to do this. should we put the colour part in the template watermark?
if so can ASPOSE take the watermark and make it one layer and the text into another layer?
the reason we are doing all this is to allow is to have one PDF which we can open and see the text and the colour images, but also to be able to send the PDF to the printer and they can strip out the colour images and only print the text on preprinted stationary
any help would be greatly appreciate
jk

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. Unfortunately, I am afraid it is not possible to create PDF with two layers using Aspose.Words. You can try inserting content, which should be behind the main text into the document’s header. In this case, PDF will look like as you expect, but I cannot guaranty that you will be able to remove underling layer upon printing.
Another possible option is using Aspose.Words to export your documents to PDF without background and then insert watermark/background using Aspose.Pdf.Kit.
Please let me know if you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,