Create a Single PDF with Different Layout Sizes

Hello,

Is there a way to create a single PDF, but set each page in the PDF to be the original page size of each layout?

The current CadRasterizationOptions object allows us to create a homogenous PDF file where each page in the PDF has scaled that page’s layout to the set page size.

I have a sample DWG where the first layout is 8.5x11 and the second is ANSI C (17x22). Is there a a way to set the CadRasterizationOptions so that the pages in the PDF match the layout page size of Letter for the first layout and then ANSI C for the second layout?

Sample: City skyway map.zip (47.8 KB)

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that CadRasterizationOptions is set for entire PDF and its upto you how many layers you ought to include that PDF. You can export individual layers to PDF separately using different CadRasterizationOptions and then may merge the individual PDF files together using Aspose.PDF or any other tool.

@mudassir.fayyaz,

Is there any plan to have a “keep layout size” type of options with the CADRasterization options?

I think a setting where the output PDF (or TIFF, etc) maintains the original page size of each layout instead of scaling each one to a set page size would also have it’s uses.

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have created a new feature request with ID CADNET-626 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing requested support. We shall share good news with you if we are able to provide the requested support in API. As a workaround, you can still use the approach shared by me in my previous post.