Create a very simple video editor

Hi, I need a simple online PSD file editor, (working from browser) that will be very simple and having few only 3 features:

1. be very easy
  2. edit 1-5 texts that are already given
  3. change an image withotu change it layer (I do it by hand doing these steps: SELECT ALL, CANCEL the content of the layer , and then I add an image on the layer from clipboard or I add an image and I merge the layers. the origina layer name, must remain). I need also to be able to positionate and resize the new image
    sample.jpg (108.8 KB)

the issue is that a not erxpert user must do many things:

1. select the layer
  2. clear the layer
  3. choose a photo to add
  4. add a photo
  5. merge layers
    when my users just want to change an image with another, not be expertrs in photoshop…
    in some way all of these steps should change in less steps

@matteoraggi,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that Aspose.PSD provides programmable API for managing PSD files. There is no front end component or editor associated with it. It allows working with layers, working with text inside layers and many other features but all programmatically. You may consider writing your own front end application by utilizing the programmable features of API. Please visit the following documentation link for available features in API.