Create and download Excel File for Salesforce

Hi,
I am new to aspose Excel… My requirement is i want to create an Excel Sheet every time with new data and after creation download it.

For time being i tried to create empty excel sheet which worked fine but when i tried to download same it is adding json text to downloaded excel sheet.Please check attached downloaded file.

Can anyone help on how exactly it works??

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Are you using the samples published at github here:
https://github.com/asposeforcloud/Aspose_for_SalesForce

It seems like we do not have such samples for Salesforce in the archive and we need to add examples to download file and create Excel file from template file for Salesforce. I have logged a ticket with an id “MARKETING-13042” for the task for your requirements. Our concerned team will look into it and implement it soon.

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

In github, I not found excel creation code . But I installed Aspose.Cells - Workbook Merge Sample Package in developer account and tried to execute merge example of it but that also giving an error of “JSON paser”.

Hi,

I have intimated the concerned team to create the required samples for the Salesforce for your needs. Please spare us little time to implement the examples accordingly.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Is there is any update for this thread ??

Hi,

I have logged your concerns and asked the relevant developer to provide the sample code (example) for your requirements soon.

Once we get response from the team, we will let you know here immediately.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi,

Any update on this request?

@Sonal.g,
Thank you for contacting Aspose support team again. We are gathering information about this issue and will share our feedback soon.

@Sonal.g,

We did add examples for Aspose.Cells for SalesForce (regarding MS Excel) lately. Could you try if it suit your needs: