Create and embed a spreadsheet object in a word document

We maintain an online solution for making legal document where users can create theirs contents block and assemble them to output a word or PDF documents.

Until now we only allowed formatted text and inserted images, but we are planing to expand our capability to create formatted table with simple formula and conditional formatting. We would love to be able to create those table with an online editor (ie: CKEditor or a Aspose solution if there is one), and embed the result into a live and editable OLE object within a Word document output using Aspose.Word

Any one with a similar solution already implemented ?

@bigmac2

Aspose.Words does not provide UI or web control to create/modify Word documents. With Aspose.Words, you can create formatted text, insert images into document, create formatted table etc.

Aspose.Words is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®.

Thank you, we have 4+ years of experience with Aspose.Word as we develop our own online doc builder.

I’ve already found a lot of web UI solution for creating spreadsheet with everything I need (formula, conditional formatting, etc). Now my question was if I can take those HTML or JSON spreadsheet and converter them into an excel OLE object for embedding in my final .doc export thru aspose.word library.

@bigmac2

You can embed on OLE object into document using Aspose.Words. Could you please ZIP and attach your HTML and JSON spreadsheet along with expected output Word document? We will then provide you more information about your query.