Create bookmarks and TOC in Java using Aspose.PDF - Bookmark link is not working

Hi,
I assemble various PDF files. While I have 10 single.pdf files with 2 pages each and producing a TOC on first page including bookmarks everything works fine. I can select the bookmark toc entry and I will navigate to the toc. If I do the same with 40 single.pdf files, so selecting the bookmark toc entry does not navigate to the toc of the assembled pdf. To me it seems like a bug I have or somewhere else, can you help me out?
I do have a reproducer.

bug.zip (2.6 KB)

You only have to set the following locations to your needs:
public class BugTocReproAspose

final String  saveLocation = "/home/igb/temp/assembled.pdf";
final String pdfFile = "/home/igb/temp/single.pdf";
final int totalDocuments = 50;

Change the Value to totalDocuments to 10, then all works fine!

We are a customer of Aspose and have licensed the product.

best regards,

Igor

@igor.berchtold

Thanks for contacting support.

You may please share your sample application via Dropbox or Google Drive. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,
I just updated my post and uploaded a zip file with the relevant files, should be easy to reproduce it in your environment. As library I use Aspose.pdf Version 20.1 using jdk 1.8 on Linux.

best regards,
Igor

@igor.berchtold

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it as PDFJAVA-39140 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of it and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
do you have any news about the issue? I should give some estimate about a possible fix,
thank you.
best regards,
Igor

@igor.berchtold

We regretfully share that we are not in position to share any reliable ETA at the moment. Since issue has been logged under free support model, it has low priority and will be handled on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some significant progress towards resolution of the issue. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.