Create diagram based on functions

Hi there,

i have a problem creating a diagram using LINQ Reporting Engine.
I have tried it based on the last Chart Template I have found here.

I need to create a diagram based on years (which represent my categories).
For each of the years I read certain values from the data which has been passed to asposed and to do this I am using some customized functions.

For more clarity please see the file attached (screenshot of template).

The diagramm does not list the years as categories but still uses pre defined categories 1 to 4.
The datarow “Demand” is processed, the function I am using for getting the values is called with all of the years and is returning values as expected.

But still I cannot see any data in the diagram, in the processed file it appears as in the template.

Could you be so kind and support me, please?
What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Elena

template screenshot (18.9 KB)

@elena.beckerle,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input template document.
  • Please attach the expected output Word file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.