Create diagram flow- feasibility

Hello,

I have been using aspose cell for a while and I am very happy with, so I would like to keep using for the recent request we received from our client.
Before we spend hours in trying to implement a diagram flow, I was hoping that you could have a quick look at the attached file, and tell me if this is feasible using aspose cell?

Thanks

Hi,

We will check the feasibility and may consider to support Flowchart autoshapes in our future versions.

Thank you.

Thanks,
Please let me know as soon as you can for the feasibility, I have my client very determine to have this functionality.

Where can I find all the shapes that aspose.cells can offer?
That would be great if you could considerFlowchart autoshapes.

Thanks

Hi,

Ok! we will let you know.

Please check the following doc to find which autoshapes and drawing objects Aspose.Cells supports with examples:

Adding Cell Controls in Worksheets

Thank you.

Hello,

Were you able to look at the feasibility of the diagram attached above?

Also, have you decided if you would include Flowchart autoshapes in the next version and if yes, when do you expect to have it ready.

It is really critical for me to be able to create that diagram with ASPOSE.CELL.

Thanks

Hi,

We will get back to you soon.

Thanks for being patient!

Hi,

I’m also interested in the functionnality. I’d like to be able to control a SmartAd Diagram. Is-it feasible ?

Hi,

I regret to inform you that diagram flow chart is still not supported by the product. However we logged it as: CELLSNET-20924. Once we have any update we will let you know about it.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I you have date for support Aspose.cells diagram or Beta product ?

Thank You

Norber

Hi,

We will get back to you if we can provide an eta for the feature.

Thank you.