Create / Edit PDF Portfolio

Hi Team,

We are trying to create pdf portfolio using existing pdf portfolio template.But that template have different sections and each section contains set of pdf files.I want to access those sections using aspose pdf dll and add new set of pdf , but i didn’t find any property of pdf object of aspose which can access sections.
I wanted to know whether it is possible using aspose dll and if possible please guide us.

Please see the attached screenshot for your reference.

Thanks in advance
Bhakti A

Hi Bhakti,

Thanks for contacting support.

As per your requirements, you may consider following instructions specified over Extract files from PDF Portfolio and then Create a new PDF Portfolio. In case I have not properly understood your requirements or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi Nayyer,

Thanks for your reply.
I have already referred link you shared , but those link dosen’t gave me expected output. I am able to add set of pdf into portfolio file, but instead of adding them as single set , I want to add them into a specific folder(Sections) structure.
please refer attached images for more clarity

Thanks,
Bhakti Apraj

Hi Bhakti,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Please share a sample PDF document which can further help us in understand this requirement. We will have a look and will reply accordingly.

Hi Nayyer,

Please check attached portfolio for reference.

Thanks,
Bhakti Apraj.

Hi Bhakti,

Thanks for sharing the sample file.

I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET do not support the feature to add folders when creating PDF portfolio. However we will further look into this requirement and will keep you updated with our findings.

Hi Bhakti,

Thanks for your patience.

Please note that the earlier requested feature was logged as PDFNET-42887 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.