Create "GoToRemoteAction" Links in PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET - General file format error

Hi,

Adobe Preflight is reporting as General file format error for PDF files saved after creating links using Aspose.Net for link action "GoToRemoteAction", But for GotoAction it is fine.
I checked this in Adobe Acrobat 10,11 and DC. I am using Aspose.pdf .Net version 11.

Please see attached Word document (GotoRemoteFileFormatError.docx) contains code-snippet used to create link and screens shots of before and after execution of code-snippet.

I have also attached PDF files (input.pdf & output.pdf) used in C# code, This can reproducible using any input PDF file.

Please let me know am I missing something here?

Regards

Chenna Basappa C

Hi Chenna,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-40063 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.