Create HTML does not work (Body is NULL)

Hello,

if i try to create a new HTML Document using your resource “Create a New HTML Document” at Creating an HTML Document - Create or Load HTML | C#, the Body Property is NULL!

// Create a text element and add it to the document
var text = document.CreateTextNode("Hello World!");
document.**Body**.AppendChild(text); <--- Body Property is NULL

Kind Regards,
Andy

@AStelzner

Would you please make sure that you are using the latest version of the API with a valid or 30-days free temporary license? We tested the scenario in our environment and could not replicate the issue that you mentioned.

@asad.ali

I am using the version 23.4.0.

I activate the license without any exceptions or errors like this:
var htmlLicense = new global::Aspose.Html.License(); htmlLicense.SetLicense(LicenseResource);

After that i try to generate the HTML:
using (var document = new HTMLDocument())
{
var text = document.CreateTextNode(“HTML Test Datei”);
document.Body.AppendChild(text); --> Body Property is NULL
document.Save(TestFileName);
}

See attached Screeny.
2023-05-03 07_09_35-.png (18,4 KB)

Kind Regards,
Andy

With the older version 22.8.0 it works with the same code!

@AStelzner

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): HTMLNET-4514

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@AStelzner

Could you please try to provide a sample console application that is able to reproduce the issue? We tried to investigate the issue using the latest version and could not reproduce it at our end.

It works with current version!

@AStelzner

Thanks for the feedback. The ticket has now been closed. Please feel free to create a new topic in case you face any issues.