Create ImageCompressionOptions MaxResolution option to distinguish between X and Y?

We sometimes have to process PDFs that come from scanners that scan with a different resolution between the X and Y axis. For example they might scan the X axis at 150DPI and the Y axis at 72DPI

When you Optimize Resources in a PDF we have an Aspose.Pdf.Optimization.OptimizationOptions object with a ImageCompressionOptions property. On this property we can only set a MaxResolution value that applies for both Axes

Would it be possible to expand this functionality at some future point to allow the Compression to apply a different Max Resolution between the X and Y Axes? So instead of a single MaxResolution value, add the option to set a MaxResolutionX and a MaxResolutionY value?

Thanks

@kidkeogh

We will surely check and investigate whether this feature can be implemented or not. Can you please share a sample PDF document for our reference as well?

Hello asad.ali - If I can find one I will send it to you. It has been a while since I last needed to deal with this issue…

@kidkeogh

Sure, please take your time to gather the file of the discussed kind and share with us. We will log a feature request and share the ID with you.