Create OMR Template using Aspose.OMR for .NET

Good morning,
I am analyzing the possibility of using the Apose.OMR API. According to the documentation, it serves me. But, when I did a few tests, I saw some limitations regarding to the creation of templates. Are these limitations only in the demo version? I want to create and configure the template according to my needs. I would like to know which version best suits me.

@Mendes

Thanks for showing interest in our API.

Please note that it is first version of the API which is available at the moment. However, we intend to release more versions of API in near future with further enhancements and new features. Creating a template using Aspose.OMR is also in our to-do list and we are currently working over implementing this feature.

A ticket for the feature has already been logged in our issue management system as OMR-433. We have linked the ticket with this thread and will keep you posted with the status of it. Please be patient and spare us little time.

esterei waiting for this version to resume the tests

@Mendes

We now support the Template Generation, which allows creating templates using Aspose.OMR for .NET. Some links regarding this feature: