I used the following code to produce a PDF/A-1b Document. Without success. May you help me?
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf();
Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
pdf1.Conformance = Aspose.Pdf.Generator.PdfConformance.PdfA1B;
Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section sec1 = pdf1.Sections.Add();
License lic = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
Document pdfDocument = new Document(“HelloWorld.pdf”);
Page pdfPage = (Page)pdfDocument.Pages;
TextFragment textFragment = new TextFragment(“main text”);
textFragment.Position = new Position(100, 600);
//textFragment.TextState.FontSize = 12;
//textFragment.TextState.Font = FontRepository.FindFont(“Arial”);
TextBuilder textBuilder = new TextBuilder(pdfPage);
pdfDocument = new Document(“output.pdf”);
pdfDocument.Convert(“log.xml”, PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);
Hi Christian,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Well, I tested your sample code with Aspose.Pdf for .NET V6.2.0 and did not find any issue. Please download and try the latest version from the following location and check if it works fine for you.
If you still face any problem, please share the details of the issue you are facing and we will check it soon.
Also, you are setting the license multiple time in your code which is not required. You only need to set the license once.
Thank You & Best Regards,
I have further investigated and have observed that the resultant PDF being generated by Aspose.Pdf.Generator is in PDF/A-1a format rather than PDF/A-1b. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-30661 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.