Create PDF of Current Website

Does ASPOSE have a product that would allow me to click a button (using ASP.NET) and convert the web page that I am currently viewing into a PDF or a jpeg image. I need to fill out a web page, click a button and save that web page out to a PDF or a jpeg image.

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

We have a product named Aspose.Pdf for .NET which provides the capability to Create as well as Edit/Manipulate existing PDF documents. It also supports the feature to render HTML pages into PDF format.

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a programming API and you can use this product to create your own Web or Desktop application. I am afraid Aspose does not have any application/program which can serve your purpose of reading web page and render it into PDF format. Aspose.Pdf for .NET also supports the feature to convert PDF pages into Image format, so once you have converted the web page into PDF format, you may consider rendering the PDF pages into Image format.

Besides this, as you have stated above, you need to fill out a web page and then need to render the web page into PDF format, I think you may also consider using Aspose.Pdf for .NET to create a PDF form, display it to user and once the user has entered information, you may simply get the data from filled form or render it into Image format. Please visit the following links for further details on

Hi,

Do we have the Create PDF of Current Website page Functionality now???

Hi Anees,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for replying you late.

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert web pages into PDF format. However please note that complex CSS are currently not supported. The development team is trying to make this feature as robust as they could so that it supports most of HTML/CSS styles. Please try using our product and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Please visit the following link for more information on How to convert HTML to PDF using InLineHTML approach