Create PDF's with ICC Based Output Profile

How do I add a output ICC profile to a PDF file that I'm about to save?

Just a note : These PDF files will be processed through a Harlequin RIP, which will use the internal ICC profile if available.

Hi John,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. After initial investigation, I’ve logged an issue as PDFNEWNET-35280 in our issue tracking system for further investigation of your requirements. We will keep you updated about the issue progress via this forum thread.

Best Regards,

Dear Aspose Team,

Firstly, i’m apologizing for exhuming this topic :slight_smile:

Is it possible to detect (and eventually add) the profil ICC with Aspose ?

Thanks for your answer,

Regards,

Florian

Hi Florian,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET offers the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. However as per my understanding, Profiles describe the color attributes of a particular device or viewing requirement by defining a mapping between the device source or target color space and a profile connection space (PCS). The requirement logged earlier in this thread as PDFNEWNET-35280 is related to How to add output ICC profile to a PDF.

If you have some different requirement, please share some further details.

Hi Nayyer,

I’m apologizing, I’ve been too fast with my last answer.
I’m using Aspose with Java, so I will create another topic on the right forum.

Regards,

Florian

Hi Florain,

Thanks for your feedback. There is no need to create a separate thread for Java. Currently Aspose.Pdf does not support detecting/adding the ICC profile in PDF document. We have logged a ticket PDFNEWJAVA-35714 in Java project as well for further investigation and implementation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your quickly anwer.

Regards,

Florian