Create table in aspose cells

Hi,
I am using aspose cells for java

I want to create a table in excel for some data.

When you create charts, there is a data sheet attached to chart and that data sheet contains a table which encapsulates all the cells in the sheet; so that user can drag the lower roght corner to accomode more cells. I want to create that type of table. Please let me know how to create that table.

Let me know if I am not clear.

Thanks,
Pravat

Hi Pravat,

You should see How to Create a Chart?. You will also know, how to specify series for your chart.

That is fine. But, I don’t want to create any chart. I want to create a sheet having some rows and columns and that sheet look like a chart data sheet ( w.r.t what i described earlier)

Thanks,
Pravat

Hi,

Please attach your sample excel file with your desired output. You can create it manually with Microsoft Excel.

PFA the sample sheet. I want to create this type of sheet using aspose.

Thanks,
Pravat

PFA the desired excel sheet. I want to create this using aspose.

Thanks,
Pravat

Hi Pravat,

Thanks for the file. I will verify it if this feature is supported and let you know code example.

Hi,

I am afraid this feature is not supported by current Aspose.Cells for Java version. We will look into it and try to support it in later versions.

Hi,

An issue has been logged with an id: CELLSJAVA-24540 against your feature request.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24540) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.