Create table of content in tagged PDF and validation

Hi,
I am trying a PoC to build a tagged PDF document from scratch in order to check accessibility. I am facing a problem to build table of content. I put in attachment the project.
I try a workaround but it trigger a mismatch that duplicate a table component present in the file. I don’t understand why. On other hand, I saw that I could not validate that PDF file generated is complaint to PDF_UA_1.
Could someone check the code an tell me how to fix these issues. I didn’t find explanation or more information in Aspose Documentation.
Best regards,
Eric.
pdf.accessibility.test.zip (5.5 MB)
createPDFFromScratch_24-04-2024_09-04.pdf (564.7 KB)

@ebogne
if you’re trying to create table of contents then probably you need this one

if I remember correctly you can set name and then set action of GoToAction type with reference to required page

@ilya.zhuykov ,
OutlineItemCollection is used to create bookmark. I made a test and it works. However if I try to create bookmark and them table of content, bookmarks do not appears in generated document.
I always have problem with table duplicate in the first page. I don’t know if you could test project in zip file I provided. And Table of content title is duplicate in begining and the end of its.
I am using evaluation version of Aspose, I don’t know If it could impact result.

@ebogne
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-43864

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Unfortunately I can’t directly help you with this issue at the moment
I passed this issue to java development team, I’ll write you as soon as I’ll get any news from them