Create task in delegate folder

hello,

I’ m using the aspose.email v 2.7.0.0.
My objective is to create a task with aspose dll in the task folder of an user in a exchange server.

i have 2 account:
user1 and user2.
user1 have the right to read/write/modify on user 2 task folder.

i’ m using the following code:

Dim task As New ExchangeTask
task.Subject = “Task Test”
task.StartDate = New Date(2013, 4, 5)
task.DueDate = New Date(2013, 4, 6)
task.Priority = Aspose.Email.Mail.MailPriority.Low
task.Status = ExchangeTaskStatus.InProgress

Dim ExchangeConnection As ExchangeWebServiceClient = New ExchangeWebServiceClient(“server”, _
“user1”, _
“password”, _
“domain”)

Dim mailBoxInfo As Aspose.Email.Exchange.ExchangeMailboxInfo = ExchangeConnection.GetMailboxInfo(“user2”)

ExchangeConnection.CreateTask(mailBoxInfo.TasksUri, task)

when the execution is completed the task is created in user1 task folder and not in the folder of the user2.

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for writing to us.

I investigated this issue at my end and was able to observe this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.8.0. I am further investigating this issue and will soon share my findings here with you. Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated.

Hi Emanuele,

Thank you for the patience.

The issue of creating task in delegate folder has been logged as NETWORKNET-33738 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. I have linked this thread with the logged ticket and you’ll be notified here once there is any information available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33738) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.