Create What-if-Analysis DataTable via code

Hi,
I couldn’t find a way to create What-if-analysis DataTable through Aspose.Cells. I’m using Aspose 22.6.1 and I would like to detected those DataTables in a Excel Workbook and also create one.
I think in those cells IsTableFormula is set to true, but is there any other reference to detect entire table ? Are there any code examples to create such a DataTable ? Because Formulas in those tables look like {=TABLE(B1 , B2)} and setting this into formula throws and exception.

Thanks for your help and support

@yashar.heydari,

After evaluating your scenario/case, we decided to add a relevant method, e.g., Cell.SetTableFormula() method to support your needs. We have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51740” for it. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

1 Like

@yashar.heydari,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.9) scheduled for the second week of September 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51740) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi