Create word document with charts and save it in PDF format

Hello ,
We would like to create and insert native word charts (pies, bars, ecc …) in document and then save it in PDF format.
Is it possible to do this with Aspose.Words ?
In our test , we creaded manually a docx document with a chart using MS Word; then we tried to save to PDF using Aspose.Words , but during the PDF transformation we lost the chart .
Is it possible to know when Aspose.Words will support saving document whith charts in PDF format ?
Best regards.
Marco Morsiani

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document with charts here for testing? I will check the problems on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hello,
thanks for the support, I attach here a sample docx with a pie chart and a bar chart that I create with MS Word 2007 . I would like (if it is possible ) to save it as PDF with Aspose.Words (I am using Aspose.Words 9.4.0.0)
Thanks

Hello

Thank you for additional information. Your document contains OOXML Chart. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support OOXML Diagrams and Charts during rendering. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(29)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan