Creating a Chart from a Chart Template

In PowerPoint, I can do the following (as per Save a custom chart as a template - Microsoft Support):

• On the Insert tab, in the Charts group, click any chart type, and then click All Chart Types.
  • In the Insert Chart dialog box, click Templates in the first box, and then click the template that you want to use in the second box under My Templates.

Is there a way to do the same thing in Aspose.Slides for Java? In other words, can I add a new chart to a slide based on a custom chart template (*.crtx file)?

Thanks,
DC

Follow-up, related question:

Alternatively, similar functionality is available in PowerPoint in “Change Chart Type”:

• Click the chart area of the chart to which you want to apply the chart template.
  • On the Design tab, in the Type group, click Change Chart Type.
  • In the Change Chart Type dialog box, click Templates in the first box, and then click the template that you want to use in the second box under My Templates.

Is there an API for this?

Thanks,
DC

Hi,

I have observed the requirements shared and regret to share that Aspose.Slides does not support this feature yet. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-36450 as new feature request to investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Best Regards,

Adnan Ahmad