Creating a PDF Portfolio- is it possible?

I am looking to create PDF Portfolios programmatically. Is this possible with any of the Aspose products? (I'm not sure if PDF Packages are different, but that would be okay too.) Basically my end result needs to be a single .pdf file that contains multiple pdfs within it. Example a cover sheet, and various other separate pdfs all contained within this one single .pdf file. Anyone have an idea on how this can be done?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows you to concatenate or append multiple PDF files into a single file. In order to do that you’ll have to use PdfFileEditor class. You can use Concatenate method to concatenate multiple PDF file, or Append method to append files to the end of an existing PDF file.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hello Shahzad,

I am looking for the feature to extract documents from the PDF Portfolio. Which methods can I use?

Regards,

Maddy

Hi Madhangi,

Are you trying to extract the attachments inside a PDF file or you want to extract PDF pages? I’m afraid, I couldn’t understand your requirement clearly. Can you please elaborate a little bit, so I would be able to point out the appropriate methods.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi,

Requirement 1: PDF Portfolio files contain other PDF files. I want to extract them out and save them as individual documents.

Requirement 2: And also extract the attachments from normal PDF files.

Hope I have stated my intention clearly.

Please feel free to point out if not.

Thanks,

Maddy

Hi Madhangi,

If you could share sample documents for Requirement 1 & 2 (from which you want to extract the documents/files etc), that will help us understand the requirements and then guide you accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,