Creating a pdf using aspose occur error the existing digital signature

I created pdf again with digital signature using aspose. But when I open the pdf file again, the digital signature is breaked.

when I create from filestream to pdf using aspose, use this source in c#.

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocTemp = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(fileStream);

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();

int tempPagecnt = pdfDocTemp.Pages.Count;
for (int tempPageCount = 1; tempPageCount <= tempPagecnt; tempPageCount++)
{
pdfDoc.Pages.Add(pdfDocTemp.Pages[tempPageCount]);
}

var pdfStreamNew = new MemoryStream();
pdfDoc.Save(pdfStreamNew);

cf) pdf file info

before : esign0.pdf (67.6 KB)

after : DigitalSignature_uploaded.pdf (68.2 KB)

@koreaus1

We have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51756. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

When can I expect issue to be resolved?
Can I verify here?

@koreaus1

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Okay, Thank you

Can you let us know the latest status on this issue?
We have a customer waiting for this to be fixed soon and our release date is August 7th.
We want to test your fix before the release date. When do you think this can be fixed on your side?

@koreaus1

Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.

How can I know this bug status ?

@koreaus1

The status of the ticket can be viewed at the bottom of this forum thread. However, we will also inform you in this forum thread once we make some progress against issue resolution. At the moment, the ticket is not resolved due to other issues in the queue. We will let you know once we have some updates in this regard. We apologize for your inconvenience.