Creating Excel Workbook from template - issues

I want to create a excel workbook from a template file and manipulate some sheets.
The template file has 8 worksheets and some have pivot tables/charts. When I create a workbook from the template, the browser just hangs. I cannot figure out what is happening.
Otherwise if I use a simple template, the aspose workbook does get created. In the case of my specific template, the code at the workbook creating just hangs. Help!!

@kpc,

Thanks for the datails.

Please provide your template file, so we could evaluate your issue by opening the file via Aspose.Cells APIs. If we find the issue, we will log a ticket for it, so it could be fixed soon.

Thank you for looking into this. How can I send you a .xlsx file ?

@kpc,

Please zip the file and attach it here, we will check it soon.

d1.zip (46.0 KB)
Hi,
Please find the zip attached.
One of the tabs will be populated with data dynamically.

Thanks again for the support.

@kpc ,

Thank you for providing the sample XLSX file. We have loaded and saved the attached file again but observed no issue. Latest version Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.9.x is used for testing. Please send us a console application(runnable) for our testing here. We will use it to reproduce the issue and provide our feedback accordingly.

Thank you for the feedback. We will see if we can upgrade to latest version or I will send you the console script. Thanks again!!

@kpc

Alright, let us know your feedback. You are welcome.

We decided to create the pivot charts and tables via code. Now, I need to change the color of a column in a pivot chart and also control the column height and width. how can I do it? I see such things can be done with series collection.

@kpc,

Thanks for contacting Aspose support team again.

Please provide us the following data to understand your requirements. We will provide our feedback once the required information is available.

1. A console application (runnable) which creates the pivot charts and tables as mentioned above.

2. The output file created by this application using latest version Aspose.Cells for .NET 18.9.x.

3. Modify the output file (in step2) using Excel where all the required changes are done like color change of a column in a pivot chart, change in column height and width. This shall be your desired output file which you want to create using application. It will help us to exactly understand your requirement and provide solution to achieve same output using Aspose.Cells API.