Creating Outlook .MSG files

Hi,

I have the evaluation version of your software Aspose.Network to create .MSG outlook files

What I need to be able to do is programmatically create a .MSG file in a ready to send state.

I have created email files using Aspose.Network but when I open them they are only have the REPLY button enabled, the SEND button is missing,

Ie the email when opened as a MSG file should look something like this

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77. (attachment)

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

You can save the outlook message file in draft status by setting message flag. For details, please refer to the last paragraph in http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/creatingsaving-outlook-message-msg-files.html.

In this example, an existing message is loaded using MailMessage class. But, you can also create new message using MailMessage and then use MapiMessage class for saving it in draft mode.

Great thanks..

Is it possible to get the InternetMessageID AFTER the email has been sent?.

as in

Email.Send(mailMessage)

MapiMessage mapiMsg = MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(mailMessage);

Then be able to view the InternetMessageID ?, as doing it as above its still null after the message has been sent.

Basically what im after is the InternetMessageID of the email im sending

Hi,

The InternetMessageID will be available after the mail is sent, received by Outlook or another program and then loaded with MapiMessage.