Creating Pdf based on XML: Wrong heading position after column/page break

Hi

If the text of a heading breaks to the next column or page, a new bullet will be inserted and its position is more indented than the others. See attachments for example. Is there an error in the XML or is this buggy behavior?

Hi Pascal,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWJAVA-33233. This is an issue in Aspose.Pdf for Java (as I checked it with Aspose.Pdf for .NET and it works fine. We will update you via this forum thread regarding the resolution of this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Aspose

Any news on this issue? This (and other bugs) prevent us from using your product. Thanks for a feedback and a possible ETA.

Hi Pascal

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I’m afraid, the reported issue is still not resolved due to some other priority tasks and it’s pending in the queue for analysis. I have recorded your concerns regarding the urgency of the matter and requested the development team to share the ETA at earliest and as soon as I get a feedback I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
AR-SA”>Best Regards

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been resolved in latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0. Please try using the latest release version and in case the problem still persists or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.